ATTENTION: To register for an ERA Recertification Course, please follow the following steps.
You will need to be logged into a Cogent Steps Learner Account with an associated ERA Course Completion.* You may begin registering for recertification 6 months prior to your ERA Certification expiration (for example, if you completed your ERA Certification on 11/28/2018, you will NOT be able to register to recertify until AFTER 5/28/2021). If you should have any questions, please contact us.
- Log in to your existing Cogent Steps Learner Account, here.
- Once logged in, please navigate to Purchase History on your Account Page
- Confirm that you are logged into an account that has a PAST (within 3 years) ERA Course purchased/attended. If not, please try a different email address or contact us for further assistance to identify the appropriate account.
- Navigate to the Upcoming ERA Recertification Course List
- Select one (1) online immersive course module of choice to complete your prerequisite work.
- Add an ERA Recertification Ticket to your order and select get tickets.
- Proceed through the checkout process to provide your Attendee Information, Billing Details, and Payment method.
Once you register and pay for a course, you MUST complete the chosen ERA Recertification Online Training Module (accessible under “Online Training” in your My Learner Account) before attending your in-person or virtual course.
Students will need a SVERK or have the required materials needed to complete the Flipgrid required labs.
SVERKS can be purchased separately from our store here